What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
Read our motor vehicle accident FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about car accidents.
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
- Intersection crashes and rear-end collisions
- Freeway pile-ups
- Passenger cars struck by trucks and commercial vehicles
- Pedestrians and bicyclists hit by cars
- Motorcycle riders and passengers
- Rollovers and single-car crashes
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers and drunk drivers
- Bus and public transit accidents
- Accidents caused or made worse by automobile defects